- We will sod cut the grass out of the pool site and pile it up where you choose. Keep in mind that we will not haul the grass away.
- We will assemble and level the pool.
- We will smooth out the floor and roll it with a sod roller.
- We will install the liner.
- We will begin running water.
- We will assemble the pump and filter system, lights, chlorinators, salt system, etc.
- We will install the skimmer and return.
- We will connect the pump and filter system to the skimmer and return.
- We will hardpipe the pump and filter system with pvc piping and shut-off valves.
- We will assemble and install the pool steps or ladder.
- We will stack the boxes and trash that the pool came in. This will be your responsibility to discard.
POOL INSTALLATION AGREEMENT
This is what WE will be responsible for:
This is what YOU will be responsible for:
- Any permitting for your pool or installation via your county/city. For more information on permitting, click here
- Removal of fence for access to the yard (8 feet of clearance) (if grading with a machine is required).
- Any lines under the ground that may be damaged during grading. Please know where your lines are.
- Any charges related to huge rocks, stumps, or anything under the ground that is found during the grading process that extends or hinders the grading.
- Removing of rocks and stumps from the property. We will dig them up (if agreed upon with charges) but will not remove them from the property.
- Water to fill pool.
- Electrical connections to pump, lights, or any component requiring electricity in addition to grounding salt systems. For more detailed information click here
- Landscaping around the pool after installation.
- Any poisons or treatment for ants, termites, or nut grass under or around the pool, unless otherwise noted.
- Damage to yard or driveway due to uniloader or dump truck. We prefer to stay off of the driveway unless necessary or requested by the customer.