- Grade out spot for pool and drop a pile of sand for under the liner.
- We will assemble and level the pool.
- We will spread out the sand, smooth it out, and roll it with a sod roller.
- We will install the liner.
- We will begin running water.
- We will assemble the pump and filter system, lights, chlorinators, salt system, etc.
- We will install the skimmer and return.
- We will connect the pump and filter system to the skimmer and return.
- We will stack the boxes and trash that the pool came in. This will be your responsibility to discard.
POOL INSTALLATION AGREEMENT
This is what WE will be responsible for:
This is what YOU will be responsible for:
- Any permitting for your pool or installation via your county/city
- Removal of fence for access to the yard (8 feet of clearance).
- Any Additional charges for grading incurred if the site is over 2′ slope (grader will access at start of grading)
- Any lines under the ground that may be damaged during grading.
- Any charges related to huge rocks, stumps, or anything under the ground that is found during the grading process that extends or hinders the grading.
- Removing of rocks and stumps from the property. We will dig them up (if agreed upon with charges) but will not remove them from the property. (unless agreed upon with grader)
- The removal or spreading of excess dirt from grading (ALL excess dirt is left to the edge of the pool site)
- Water to fill pool.
- Electrical connections to pump, lights, or any component requiring electricity in addition to grounding salt systems.
- Landscaping around the pool after installation (including backfilling around pool after installation).
- Any poisons or treatment for ants, termites, or nut grass under or around the pool, unless otherwise noted. (liner warranty DOES NOT cover damage from insects or nutgrass intrusion)
- Assembling and Installing your ladder or steps. (must be placed in pool after the pool is filled)
- Damage to yard or driveway due to uniloader or dump truck. We prefer to stay off of the driveway unless necessary or requested by the customer.
- Disposal of the boxes your pool cane in
Please fill out the agreement form below so that we may proceed with your pool installation:
I AGREE TO USE ABOVEGROUND PRO’S FOR THE INSTALLATION OF MY POOL AND UNDERSTAND THAT THE DATE, TIMEFRAME AND INSTALLATION PROCESS CAN BE CHANGED DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS SUCH AS RAIN (SATURATED SITES), COLD TEMPERATURES OR WIND AND UNDERSTAND THAT AGP WILL GO IN ACCORDANCE FOR WHAT THEY FEEL IS BEST FOR A PROPER INSTALL. I KNOW I HAVE DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL INSTALLATION AT ANY TIME BEFORE THE PROCESS STARTS AND THAT WILL NOT EFFECT THE PURCHASE OF MY POOL. IF I CHOOSE TO RETURN MY POOL I AM AWARE THAT I WILL BE REFUNDED MY PAID AMOUNT MINUS A $175 RESTOCKING FEE ALONG WITH ANY FEE’S AGP INCURRED WITH PROCESSING MY PAYMENT AND THAT ANY REFUNDS ARE IN THE FORM OF CHECK.